Friday, May 9, 2014

Orchid Smoky Eye

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with another smoky eye look for smoky eye Friday.
This weeks look is more dramatic in that I winged out my bottom lash line to the top lash line as you can see. This is also a nod to the pantone color of this year Radiant Orchid.

All photos with flash except the bottom one on the right has no flash.

Top photo is with out flash and bottom photo is with flash.

Products I used for this smoky eye look:


E.L.F custom eyeshadow: purple (outer v and in the crease of eye lid)
Wet N Wild eyeshadow single: Brulee (brow bone high light)
Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil: Ransom (Bottom liner)
E.L.F Liquid eyeliner: Black (Top liner)
E.L.F eyelid primer: pearl (primer)
Avon Big color eye pencil Lavender mist (base color of lid and inner corner of eyes)
Avon true color eyeshadow duo: luscious orchid (lux lavender- lid color/ metal taupe -crease color)

I don't wear purple a lot and I tend to do more greens and brown looks. I have been trying to get out of using just green and brown. 
I have been wanting to do a Radiant Orchid look and today was the day. 
I'm really happy how my smoky eye look came out. I like how the purple/or orchid and taupe colors look together and might have to wear more purple/orchid eye looks.

What do you think of this weeks smoky eye look?

Until next time.
I hope you have a good weekend.
Also don't for get to check out the other smoky eye looks this week.
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment