Monday, May 19, 2014

Mermaid Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I back with another nail art for nubs Monday mani.
This weeks mani is a Mermaid theme as you can see.

with flash

no flash

with flash

no flash

This is the polishes swatched before nail art:

Top is Pure ice Free Spirit and on bottom is Sea Glass on top of Free Spirit.
I wanted to show you how the pure ice polishes looked before I did the nail art because Free Spirit and Sea Glass are really pretty by there self's. Also to show you that Sea Glass has a green base which makes Free Spirit more bright and greener which is awesome.

The products I used for the Mermaid Mani:
Jordana Calcium Base Coat
Pure Ice Free Spirit and Sea Glass
Avon Nail Art Delicate White
Salon Express Plate with sea horse
Avon Dual Ended Dotter tool
Tooth picks
Donna Michelle Nail Art Glitter in green and blue

I'm really happy how my mermaid mani came out but I kinda bummed that the white fish scales were so thick next time I might have try a different white or one of my nail art pens instead of a tooth pick and white nail polish. This was my first attempt in do a fish scale pattern on my nails so I was not expecting much. I really love the pure ice Sea Glass from the new Sparkling Sea collection and I can't wait to try the other one I got in my Wal-Mart haul. If you think pure ice Sea Glass is pretty you might want to go to Wal-Mart because I think they are limited edition and for the price you will not brake the bank.

What do you think about this weeks mani?
Don't forget to check out the other nail for nubs mani's this week.
Until next time.
Mel


2 comments: