Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Sample Source Box

Hello my MJF followers,
I here to show my first sample source sample box.
Unlike pinchme this free sample program you don't get to choose what you want to sample but that's ok with me because I like to try new things and it a surprise.
If you like free samples like me you can sign up on samplesource.com.


As you can see I got a hand full of free samples.
I got breath right sample with 2 strips,Garnier Fructis shampoo, conditioner and strength reconstruction butter, a Colgate slim soft tooth brush, Tums chewy delights, and Tums freshers antacid.
I can't wait to try all of my free samples and really excited I got another free full size tooth brush.
If you like me to do some reviews on these products let me know and If I really like them I will do a review in the future.

If you like what I got go check out the sample source.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show. :0)
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment