Sunday, May 4, 2014

Rimmel Sweetie Crush Nail Polish Review and Swatches

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm here with a review and swatches of two of the Rimmel London Sweetie Crush Polishes in the color Blueberry Whizz and Fizzy Applelicious.

Bottle shot of Blueberry Whizz and Fizzy Applelicious with flash

Swatches both Fizzy Appleicious and Blueberry Whizz with flash

Swatches of both Fizzy Appleicious and Blueberry Whizz without flash
As you can see I wore both of the Rimmel Sweetie Crush polishes I got. I could not decide which one I wanted to wear so wore both. I bought them at Rite Aid for $2.25 each.
Fizzy Appleicious is a light green color and Blueberry Whizz is a bright baby blue color.
They are really pretty and glittery with a texture of thick glitter.
When they dry the colors are not as bright as they become more frosty but in the sun light it looks like you have crystals on your nails which is so pretty.
I think I like this texture better than the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat that I own.
This polish does not dry as fast as the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat but its about same drying time as regular polishes.
I like the texture of this polish compare to the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat that I own.
I wish they came in larger bottles because you need like 3-4 coats and as you can see from my bottle shot picture I used quite a bit because I also painted my toes.
This was my first time trying rimmal polish and might have to try more because the formula is quite nice.
If you like textured polish you should try these out.
 My favorite color out these two is the Blueberry Whizz.
 I like them more than Sally Hansen Sugar Coat.

Have you tried Rimmel Sweetie Crush polishes? Or any of the Rimmel polishes and if so which ones?

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment