Monday, January 6, 2014

What I got for Christmas 2013

Hello I'm back with what I got for Christmas this year. Sorry its kinda late but I got it all together.
I will start off with what my family got for me. As you can see below I got a lot of stuff.
I got ten Dvd/Blu-rays. The first movie I got is Jack the Giant Slayer it is a really good movie. The animation and graphics are so good. I got Season 6 of the Big Bang Theory which is one of my favorite shows and watch every season over and over. I also got The Middle season one which I started to watch last year and really liked it so I wanted to see the other seasons. I got Monsters University which I love and if you know me you know I love Disney and animation movies. I finally got The little Mermaid on DVD/blu-ray combo because I have it on tape and I been wanting to get all of Disney movies that I love on DVD.  I really liked the Heat and was so happy to get it. I'm in love with Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock. I also got The Conjuring its so good and I really like scary movies. If you know me I collect everything Scooby-doo so I was so happy to get a Scooby-Doo movie which is named Big Top Scooby-doo. O even for Christmas we have Scooby and gang outside for decoration I might have to post the pic. Ok the last movie I got was Pitch Perfect which is so funny and when I heard about it I thought this movie is going to suck but I was so wrong. I got all of those movie from my dad but the The middle which I got from my brother. Also I watch all the movies already lol. My mom got be a mini funnel cake maker which my mom knows me so well because I love funnel cakes and I can't wait to try it out. She also got me a duck dynasty cup which I love is show and this cup and Jack Skeleton shirt which I will been wearing a lot. The last thing I got from my dad was the biggest thing in that cost the most that is a Fuji Camera which I have been wanting a new camera and can't wait to use.


The next things below I got from my good Friend Kelly. She knows me so well in that I love nail polish so she got the maybelline polka dots nail polish in the colors Clearly Spotted, Blue marks the Spot, Drops of Jade, and Pretty in Polka. I have been wanting to try these nail polish so I can't wait to try them. She also got me this really cute Clinique nail polish set called party tips. They have no names on the colors but the little bag they came in is so adorable. She made this dream catcher which I collect and this one it better than the one she gave me last year but the one she gave me last year was just one hoop not two. She really good she might have start selling them.


The last present I got from Kelly's mom Kim because I help her when she needs anything and she is like family. I so surprised on how much stuff she got me this year. I feel so loved. She got me a makeup bag and makeup brush holder set from Clinique with one brush and two Clinique chubby stick intense in the color 03 mightiest maraschino and 07 broadest berry and I think they not full size but the good size for travel. They are so cute. She also got me full size Clinique chubby sticks lip colour balm but in different colors. I returned them because they where bright reds and pinks that don't look good on me. So I exchanged them for two of the chubby sticks lip colour balm in 01 curviest caramel in the intense and 02 whole lotta honey. I also got one of the chubby stick shadow tint for eyes in the color 04 ample amber. I can't wait to try these been wanting to try the chubby sticks. She also got me a sephora gift card and it came with a deluxe sample of sugar lip treatment which I have already but does not hurt to have too.

I feel so loved this Christmas and I can't wait to wear all of my makeup and to use my gift card for sephora. As you read before I watched all of my movies and TV shows already lol.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and if like tell me what was the best thing you got this Christmas.

Also if you tried anything I got for Christmas and what you think of it.
Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment