Wednesday, January 22, 2014

First Sephora Haul

Hello I'm back with what I got with my Sephora gift card this Christmas. 


I been looking at getting the UD Vice 2 palette but when I looked online and at the store they where out :0(. Then I was looking at the naked palette but they were also sold out. So decided to look in the sale section on the web site and saw that two of the Urban Decay palettes where on sale for $16 bucks each which are usually $36.00. 
I really like the last UD palette I got on sale awhile ago so I figured I would try more UD eye shadows.
I got the UD Dangerous palette that is limited edition that came out during Christmas time in 2012.
It has six eye shadows there names are Gravity, Load, Evidence, Deeper, Mushroom, ACE and a small lip junkie lip gloss in Naked which I got for my birthday from my cousin which I really love.


I also got the UD Feminine palette which is also limited edition and came out during Christmas time in 2012.
It also has six eye shadows are Bordello, Skimp, AC/DC, Gunmetal, Hijack, Lost  and a small lip junkie lip gloss in WallFlower.


Here is the size comparison to my other UD Deluxe Shadow Box which I love. I thought that the Dangerous and Feminine palette would be bigger than my Deluxe Shadow Box palette but that's ok its easy to store it. I wait to experiment with different looks with these palettes.
Urban Decay Dangerous Palette and Deluxe Shadow Box

Then I saw a that there was also a Too Face palette on sale too for $18.00 which is usually $22.00.  I never tried Too Face products so I thought I would give it a try. When I got it out of the box I was kinda sad that it was so small compared to the UD palettes I got. As you can see the size compared to my Chap ice lip care. Then when I thought about it, its a good size to take with me for my travels because its small and it has eight different eye shadow shads and a blush, a bronzer and lip gloss.

I can't wait to try out all of my new palettes. I'm happy with what I got but kinda bummed that they were so small.

What do you think about my haul? Would you like to see what looks I can do with these palettes?

Until Next Time Happy Shopping And Enjoy The Show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment