Sunday, January 5, 2014

Ruffian with dots nail art

Hello I'm back to show you my first try in doing this popular nail design called Ruffian with dots design.

The nail polish and dotter I used below.
I used Maybelline nail polishes I got recently at Biglots for a dollar each.
The names of these colors are: Blue Blowout 80 which is a metallic blue/teal color and limited edition Turquoise Paradise 955 which is a light turquoise cream color.
I used Nyc's quick dry in Grand Central Station as a top coat.
I used the Avon two sided dotting tool.


I painted two nails in Blue Blowout and the other three nails in Turquoise Paradise as a base coat.
Then I wait little bit for the base coat to dry and then painted the opposite color on the base coat from little more than half of the nail so you see a little bit of the base color.
Again a waited a little bit for that second color to dry a little to put the dots on top of that last color with opposite color again with smaller size of the dotting tool.
The last thing I did was to put Nyc's Grand Central Station as a top coat.




I'm pretty happy how they came out and love the metallic vs. the cream color. I might be doing another Ruffian design again with the doting tool or with a stamper.

If you like this design and want me to do an how-to let me know I be willing to do one.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

Also don't forget to check out the other nail art for nubs below .

4 comments: