Monday, December 30, 2013

Target Haul

Hello I'm back with another Target haul. After going to Biglots I went to Target to see what Christmas stuff was on sale. They had a lot elf makeup left but nothing caught my eye.


The first thing I got was EOS lip balm in blueberry acai because I hit bottom on the one I have. I have many of EOS lip balms but the blueberry acai is my favorite and the only one that I hit the bottom. I might do a post on my collection of EOS. Target is only store that carry the blueberry acai besides Ulta. I think Target is cheaper than Ulta. I payed $2.99 at Target.
The next thing I got was these cute owl socks. If you know me you know that I love socks and owls. So I had to get them and they were on sale because they are Christmas socks. Its a three pack with red and green socks, and some striped in green and red as well as the owls design. They were $4.00 and 75% off so they were $1.20 which is awesome deal because usually for one pair is a $1.00 or more.
The last thing I got was Christmas peanut butter m&m's because this year we did not get a lot of candy because we had a lot still from Halloween. So I looked at the left over Christmas candy and everything was 50% off. The m&m's were $3.19 so they were $1.59. I figured what the heck we only live once and I like m&m's.

So what do think of my haul?
I'm happy with stuff I got and can't wait to wear my new owl socks.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)




No comments:

Post a Comment