Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Themed Nail Art: Penguin's Winter Wonderland

Hello I'm back again with a Christmas themed nail art. I have been wanting to paint penguins on my nails. That sound weird but I don't care I love penguins.
So for this nail is more to do than the last nail art. So you want to know how to do this nail design tell me and I try my best in doing a how to.
I started with a base color and I used Wet n wild mega last in Root of all Evil its from the Halloween collection but you can use any dark blue or any blue color.

This the nail polish I used:

These are the nail art polish I used:

So this the end result of my penguin theme nail art.
I used the Sinful color in Top Me Off to make the snowy hills or icicles which I lined with the white nail art polish.  I used the Sinful nail art polishes to make the snow flakes in the color What A Night the silver shimmery color and Axios Azure the blue shimmery color.
For the Penguin I used the Avon white art polish to paint the shape of the body. Then I used the La color art deo polish and used my nail dotter you can use a hair pin or sewing pin to make the eyes. Next I used the Sinful color art polish in Worn Before the green shimmery color and used the dotter again to use five dots to make bow tie. The last thing I used was the Sinful color art polish in Sunset the orange shimmery color with dotter to make the beak and feet of the penguin. I also went back in with the dotter and added a dot on the bow tie with the Sinful color in Top Me Off to give it more glitter.

Penguin Winter Wonderland with Flash

Penguin's Winter Wonderland without flash
As you can tell there is a lot of different nail polishes and thing to do to get this final product of the Penguin's Winter Wonderland.
I'm really happy how it came out and I'm in love with the Sinful color in Top Me Off which is a new in the Christmas collection. 

Let me know if you like this nail art or if you like to know how to do it yourself.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment