Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Collective Haul

Hello I'm back again with a collective haul. It's a few hauls I got before I got sick and did not post on my blog and some resent things I got also.

The first haul was from CVS they where having a crazy clearance on makeup from 50% to 75% off. I only got a few things that I thought where a good deal.


I got two things from Revlon which was 75% off. The first thing was the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in the color 050 Precious it was 2 and some change don't remember how much exactly but pretty cheap to compared to 8 bucks so I figured I give it a try. The second Revlon item was the the Photoready palette in 510 Graffiti which was really nice neutral palette and for like 2 bucks I figured what the hell. I never tried any of the Revlon Photoready palette eye shadows.
I really like Milani polishes and I saw they where 50% off. I get some colors I don't have already from other brands I have collected. So I got 522 Silver Dazzle and 07A Beach Front.
For this haul I spent about 10 bucks which is a really good deal. 

The next Haul is from the Dollar Tree. They had a lot of the milani and Sally Hansen Magnetic nail polishes. There was a lot of colors to choose from but I only got two of the Milani and one of the Sally Hansen.


The two Mailani nail polish colors are 119 Totally Cool and 514 Hi-Res and Sally Hansen is in 904 Kinetic Copper. I never used the Magnetic nail polish so I figured for a buck I'll give it a try.

This haul is from the 99 cent store and I found some elf brushes which I like the elf brushes I have so far but I don't have a brush for blush or my bronzer so I figured I'd give these bronzing brushes by elf.


so what you think about my hauls? Also have you tried any these products let me know what you think about them.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment