Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Big Lots Haul

Bello ( lol I'm a minion lol) I'm back again with another haul I tried to put it in the collective haul but these didn't fit so here another post lol.
OK so I went to Big Lots because they said in there ad that they had some Disney blu-ray and DVD together for 8 bucks but they did not have any I liked to buy. But I did find things I want like always lol.
O did I mention that I went to two different Big Lots so I'm not going to group the things I got from each Big Lots but these are all from Big Lots.


The first item I got was the Addams Family Values which I been looking for on DVD because I have the first Addams Family and everywhere they selling the first one and this one together and I just want this one. 
On to the makeup I got which is a Rimmel eyeshadow palette in 024 Green Sapphire. This my first Rimmel eyeshadow palette and I hope its a good one. It was $1.50 and the original price is about 5 or 6 dollars.
I got two nail polish by Revlon in the colors 220 Rain Forest and 140 Fall Mood. They were 99 cent ya I said it 99 cents lol. They are usually $7.99 which is an awesome deal and made me so happy because I saw the color Rain Forest online and really wanted it. I used Rain Forest in my newest nail art that I will be posting next. I can't wait to try on the Fall Mood too.

The last thing I got was Four Christmases on DVD which I really like and when I found it at Big Lots for 5 bucks I said yes please. I'm a big fan of Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon and they are funny in this movie.


What did you think of my haul? and if you have any of these items let me know what you think of them :0)

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment