Monday, December 30, 2013

BigLots Haul

Hello I'm back with some more deals from my favorite store BigLots.


Today I figured I check out Biglots and see what they had left over from Christmas. Like aways I found nail polish that I had to have lol.
They had a lot of Maybelline nail polish for $1.00. I want them all but I been trying cut back on buying nail polish because so many. Like that's going happen lol. I had to have the four colors because did not have any like them. So the Maybelline colors I got is Turquoise Paradise, Canary Cool these two colors are limited edition and I got Blue Blowout a metallic, and Denim Dash a denims.
I already used Denim Dash in my New Years nail art if you want too see it on my nails.
The last nail polish I got was Sephora by OPI in Spark-tacular! which is now discounted and it was $1.80.
I'm happy with what I got but I would of wanted to get more but low on funds after Christmas shopping for presents.

Let me know if you tried any of these polishes.

I will be posting what I got from Christmas soon.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment