Saturday, December 14, 2013

Milani Lip Flash Review

Hello I'm back again with a review on Milani Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencils. I got three out of the 8 colors that Milani have. If you read my last blog post I got these at the Dollar Tree but they also sell them at drug stores for about $6.99.



The colors I got are Lip Flash, Flash Light, and Star Flash as you see below:












After trying all of them I like them but when taking off there is a lot of glitter so if you are not a fan of glitter you might want to skip these. But if you love glitter like me and like pencil glosses this is for you.They are smooth and glossy feeling like lip gloss and not sticky. I don't like that you have to sharpen them but I can live with.
 For a $1.00 each I would buy them again but not for $6.99. I probably will not use these colors everyday. The color I like the best would be the Flash Light which I usually don't wear bright red colors but I like it because its a red/ coral color and if you don't want it that bight like the image you can just put on one layer to be light pink color.The second one I like the best is Lip Flash I have been liking brown lip glosses recently and this one is like brown/ purple color which is really pretty.

If any of my blog viewers tried any of the Milani Lip Flash Gloss let me know what you think of them and which colors you liked.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment