Friday, December 13, 2013

Big Lots and Dollar Tree Store Haul

Hello I'm back with two hauls from Big Lots and the Dollar Tree. I went out today after being sick with a horrible cold to get some gifts I needed to buy for Christmas.
I found somethings I could not pass up for myself of course :0)

At Big Lots I stopped by the makeup section and found that they had a lot of the Sephora nail polish By OPI which Sephora stop making.
So I decide to buy all of the colors that caught my eye so I bought 7 of I think like 12 different colors they had. These nail polishes were $9.50 at Sephora and I got them for $1.80 each at Big Lots so I saved $7.70 peer nail polish which comes out to $53.90 I saved in all that is awesome deal right!
So if you like Sephora nail polish by OPI or any OPI polish go to Big Lots.
The other nail polish I got was a quick dry topcoat by Unforgettable Moments which I never heard of this brand but for .80 cents I figured I give it a try its original price is $2.99.



Next stopped at the Dollar Tree to see if they had anything new in the makeup selection and  they did they had more Milani makeup which is one of my new favorite brands of makeup. They had Milani's Lip Flash Full Coverage Shimmer Gloss Pencil so I figured for a $1 I'll get 3 to see if I like them. The original price for these gloss pencils are $6.99 each. I looked online and people said that they are like Urban Decay's Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Colors which are $19.00 so might be going back for more if I like these three.


I could not wait so I tried the color Flash Light and I like it.
I will be doing a review on these products soon so keep your eye out for it.
So that's all for now.

If any of my blog viewers used any of the things I got let me know what you think of them.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment