Sunday, January 12, 2014

Walgreen's, Biglots and Walmart Haul

Hello I'm back with somethings I got this weekend. 

The first thing I got was from Walgreen's. I have been want to try other BB creams and Tinted Moisturizers to get rid of my redness and my dryness of my skin. Without it being to heavy like foundation and powders. So I picked this up because it was the cheapest and if I did not like it its not a big deal. It was $4.29 and I got the color in 181 A Beige because it was the lightest color they had.


The next store I went to was Biglots. They too had a BB cream by Olay for $5.00 which is usually like 15 or so bucks. I got color in light/meduim. I also got two nail polishes which I should of not gotten because I have too many but I'm addicted to polish. I got two of the Sephora  by OPI that was $1.80 each and they are usually $9.50. I got the color Indi-go With the Flow which is a pretty blue color glitter and Be-Claus I Said So is a pretty red giltter and they both have large hex glitter and small glitter. The last thing I got at Biglots is not makeup but its so cute I had to share it is a owl case for my cell phone. For only $5.00


The last store I went to was Walmart and I got this two pack limited edition Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched and Peach Kiss. I want to try the baby lips and I figured this was a good deal and I try out two. It was $5.94 and they are usually $2-$3 each.


What do you think of my haul? Did you try any of the products that I bought and if so tell me what you think of it.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment