Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mary Kay Lip Gloss

Hello I'm back with something that I won yay.
 Today I got something in the mail, it is a free full size lip gloss by Mary Kay.
 I found out about this sweepstakes on the Freeflys website. Its a nourishine plus lip gloss by Mary Kay in the color Rich Spice. These are usually $14.00 from Mary Kay its a nice size in that its little bit smaller than NYX Glam Gloss. Mary Kay nourishine plus lip gloss is .15 FL OZ. and NYX Glam Gloss is 0.24 OZ.


Mary Kay clams that the gloss has:
Get brilliant shine and an instant boost of moisture that leaves lips feeling nourished.
Loaded with good-for-you ingredients.
Smooths, protects and conditions lips.
Rich, intense, long-wearing shades
In a range of finishes – from no shimmer to shimmering sparkle
Custom-bottle fits in Mary Kay® Compact and Compact Pro®.


Mary Kay nourishine plus lip gloss on my lips:
Without Flash
With Flash
I have not used this gloss that much yet to confirm what Mary Kay clams this gloss with do but this what I think of the gloss so far. I really like this color its a nice reddish brown with pink, gold glitter in it. Its has a nice formula in that its not too thick or sticky and does not burn my lips. The glitter is nice to its not chunky glitter in that you can't feel the glitter on my lips. It also has a nice glossy finish to it which you want from a lip gloss. It has a vanilla sent to it but you can't smell it when its on my lips.
 I really like this lip gloss so far and I'm happy I got it for free. I will be putting this in my purse to use because its so small and does not take up much space.

What do you think of the Mary Kay lip gloss?

Until Next Time Happy Shopping And Enjoy The Show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment