Tuesday, January 7, 2014

CVS and Walmart small haul

Hello I'm back again with a little haul from two stores. 
Today after getting my hair cut I went to CVS to see what they had left over from Christmas and end the year sale.
I found two nail polishes by Revlon that was 75% off. I know I don't need more nail polish but for .83 cents each I could not pass these two colors up. The first color I got is 160 Sequin which is really close to my favorite color by Sally Hansen's Celeb City. The second color I got was 230 Bonsai which is a pretty green with gold glitter. So for both of the polishes was $1.26 because I also a CVS coupon for .50 cents off too.
The second store I went to was Walmart because I been wanting to get a good concealer for my dark circles. I searched online and a lot of youtubers and bloggers said to try this concealer by Hard Candy called Glamoflauge so I found only two left of the concealer in the color light so I bought one. It was $6.00 bucks and compared to the other concealers this was the cheapest and get more for the money. So I hope this works to hide my dark circles.


I will probably be doing a review on this concealer. I tried many of the Avon concealers which does not cover my dark circles. I also tried a stick formula and did not work either. So here's hoping this is the one for me.

If you have a concealer that you like and you think I should try it let me know.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment