Monday, January 13, 2014

Blue, Green,and Sliver Waterfall Mani

Hello I'm back with another nail art design. I have been wanting to try a Waterfall Mani for a while. So I decided to do one and the polishes I used is below.

I first put a base coat then a base coat color in Maybelline Canary Cool. Then I used three Sinful Color Nail Art polishes in the colors: Anxious Azure (blue), Worn Before (green),and What A Night (silver). First I did the lines in blue then put the green and sliver next to the blue.

With Flash
No flash
I'm really happy how they came out because this was my first try in doing the waterfall design. I might be doing this design again because it looks really pretty.

What do you thing of the Waterfall Mani? Have you tried it?

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

Also don't forget to check out the other girls nail art for nubs below.

No comments:

Post a Comment