Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The New Muppets Movie: Muppets Most Wanted

Hello I'm back to talk about the new Muppet Movie: Muppets Most Wanted. When I heard last year that Disney is going to make another Muppets movie I was so happy because I love the last one.
I also have all the Muppet Movies and The Muppet Shows on DVD.


Muppets Most Wanted Official Trailer


Not a MakeupJunkieandFangirl image
Also if there is going to be any Muppet themed makeup.
 I'm so excited to see the new movie which opens in theatres March 21, 2014
I really love the Muppets and when OPI had there limit edition polishes for the last Muppet Movie.
I did not know about it until it was too late.  :0(
So today I search the internet and I found they will be doing another limited edition Muppet theme nail polishes by OPI again. 
I'm so excited to see them in the store.

 International Launch Date – 1 March 2014 at Nail Salons and online
Not a MakeupJunkieandFangirl image
Not a MakeupJunkieandFangirl image

Not a MakeupJunkieandFangirl image

OPI Muppets Most Wanted Nail Lacquer – $4.50 for 15 ml/ 0.5 fl oz
Muppets World Tour
Miss Piggys Big Number
Kermit Me To Speak
Gaining Mole-mentum
Isn’t Comedy Caper
Chillin Like A Villain
I Love Applause
Let’s Do Anything We Want
Not a MakeupJunkieandFangirl image
OPI Muppets Most Wanted Mini Pack – $6.95
Miss Piggys Big Number
I Love Applause
Kermit To Speak
Chilling Like A Villain
Not a MakeupJunkieandFangirl image
OPI Muppets Most Wanted Gel Colors – New – $14.95
Muppets World Tour
Let’s Do Anything We Want
Kermit To Speak
Gaining Mole-Mentum

Also hope The Balm does another Muppets palette too because I also missed out. Or maybe Urban Decay might do one like they did for The Great and Powerful OZ which I also missed out on too. :0(

What do you think of the new Muppet Most Wanted movie and polish? Did you get the last Muppet theme polish? or Seen the last Muppet Movie?

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment