Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Another Pinchme Box opening

Hello I'm back with another Pinchme sample box. 
This time I was kinda bummed because they had a lot of free stuff that I wanted but was gone at like 9:30 am so I wait for the next week. The next week they had less so I just pick some things so I can get points for next box.
So this what I got:

I got a Gevalia sample in Caramel Macchiato that I will be giving to my mom because I don't drink coffee.
I also got Suave smoothing with cocoa butter & shea which I liked the other sample I got last time and I tried it today and I like the smell of this one. It also does feel nice and not really greasy which I like.
The last thing I got was a full size sample of Wild Ophelia Smokehouse BBQ Potato Chips in dark chocolate. I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate but I will give this a try. This sound really good even know its a weird flavor in that its all natural and has organic ingredients and its made in the USA. That's a good thing it made in the USA.

This Tuesday I tried to get more samples but they where all gone by 9:00 am which made me sad that I did not get anything :0(.
I hope next week there is more free stuff that I like to try.

All in all I'm happy with some of the samples.

If you got a Pinchme box let me know what you got and if you liked them.
Also its free so if you want samples too go to www.pinchme.com and sign up.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

Here is my other post of my Pinchme boxes :

No comments:

Post a Comment