Monday, November 25, 2013

Opening My First Pinchme box

Hello I'm back again with a opening of my first Pinchme box.I not going to great detail of what a Pinchme is but its a web site program of where you do surveys and get free samples in the mail just like freeflys. Where I get samples like the bodycology sample I reviewed as well as the Style box of Joy I posted today. 

Here is the box it came in:The two productes I picked was Pantene Expert Advanced Keratin Repair shampoo and split end fuser. I also got Honey Bunches of Oats Greek Honey Crunch. I know its not makeup or TV show or movie related but it was in the box.

So here is the card on what Pinchme is and if you like getting free samples you should give it a try.

If you like me to give a review on the stuff I got in this box let me know.Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment