Saturday, November 23, 2013

This Weeks Makeup Haul

Hello again I'm back with somethings I bought this week.

First I went to Walmart because I wanted see if they had any of the Christmas nail polishes by Sinful Color but they did not have any yet. So I decided to look at the Christmas makeup sets and found some bodycology body creams, which I really liked the sample I got in the mail that I reviewed. So I figured for a dollar I try some of the different scents. I got Naughty & Nice in Sweet Seduction and Secret Addiction as well as a limited time only in Frosted Sugarplum.
I also picked up one of the Cover girl limited edition nail polishes for the movie Hunger Games in the color Scalding Emerald. 


Then I stopped by the Dollar Tree to see if they had anything good in makeup section. I found one thing and it is a 3 in 1 Nail Art Pen in a gold color. I can't wait to try it to see if its better than Sally Hansen's Nail Art Pens.


Next I went to Walgreens because I know they carry Sinful Color nail polishes. I was right in that they had a Christmas display of the Sinful Color nail polishes. I wanted all of them but I held myself back and only got two that could not pass up. So the colors I got are Holiday Rebel and Top Me Off, which are new colors. I might go back and get some of the new
 Tinsel n' Ice colors because there are pretty too.


That is it for what I got this week in my shopping adventures for makeup.

Have you got any these products if so what do you think of them?

I will be doing reviews on these products soon.
Until next post have fun shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment