Saturday, November 16, 2013

Review of the Revlon diamond lust Eye Shadows

Hello I'm back again with a review of the Revlon diamond lust eye shadows that I bought at Big Lots in Celestial Silver and Night Sky.
 So first here are the swatches of these two colors:

Top has Sephora perfecting eye primer and the bottom has no eye primer
 from left to right is Night Sky and Celestial Silver

Yesterday I tried out a eye look and here it is:
For this look I used Sephora perfecting eye primer
 then Nyx jumbo pencil in cottage cheese as a base on the lid and blend it out.
after that I put Revlon diamond lust in Celestial Silver over the lid.
The last thing I did was I put the Revlon diamond lust in Night Sky on the outer v of the lid into the crease
 and blended the all of the shadows colors where they meet.
The last thing is my Nyx studio liquid liner in extreme black.
So what do I think about this eye shadows well I think they are awesome and I really like all of the glitter. As you can see from the image of my eye look there is a lot . I mean a lot of glitter fall out but I can deal with it because the eye shadows look so pretty. I will be using them again because I love glitter but might wear these eye shadows at special events or for holiday parties.
So if you hate fall out and glitter this eye shadows are not for you.
I hope this helps you if you're thinking of buying these eye shadows.
If you buy these eye shadows or any of the other colors of the Revlon diamond lust eye shadows let me know what you think of them.
Til next post happy shopping :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment