Sunday, November 24, 2013

COVERGIRL Hunger Games Nail Polish Review

Hello again I'm back with a review of one of the Covergirls nail polish from Hunger Games limited edition line called the Catching Fire Nail Polish Collection.


There is 9 in the collection and the names of each color is Flamed Out, Seared Bronze, Scalding Emerald, Rogue Red, Volet Flicker, Pyro Pink, Inferno, Sulfur Blaze, Black Heat. the two that I liked was Seared Bronze or Scalding Emerald but I decided to just buy one and I picked the Scalding Emerald.

Below is Scalding Emerald with 3-4 coats with out top coat.

No Flash
With Flash
I think this color is very pretty but I thought it would have more green in it because in the bottle it looks more green. Its a copper/ brown color with brown and green glitter. The color is not very pigmented in that I had to do more than 1 or 2 coats to cover my nails.
Would I buy this nail polish again I think not because for this little bottle is 3.5ml of nail polish was $2.97 at Walmart and every where else it is $3.79. When you can buy a 15ml of Sinful Color or any other cheaper brands for less than $2. The only reason I bought it is because I never seen this color in any other brand. But after trying it I know I will use up this bottle faster because I had to put many coats to cover my nail.

Have you tried Catching Fire Nail Polish Collection? 
If so which colors and did you like them?

Til next time happy shopping :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment