Sunday, November 24, 2013

Avon Haul and Review

Hello again I back with a Avon haul and review.

I ordered some things from my mom the Avon lady.
I ordered 4 Mega Impact eye liners because they were on sale for $2.99 instead of the normal price of $6 bucks. I also ordered the new Ultra Glazewear lip gloss and it was on sale too for $3.99 instead of the normal price of $6 bucks also.
The last thing I got was Avon naturals body shower gel in 15.2 fl. Oz that was $3.99 on sale its usually $10 which is a good deal.
I bummed that the two other things I ordered was sold out :0(
 That was the Mark color me lip crayon and the Mark drama case.


Ok now to fun stuff of trying the stuff I got.
I will start with the Mega Impact eye liners.

Here are the eye liners with wrappers on:

Here are the eye liners with out the wrappers:


Here are swatches of the 4 eye liners:

These are really nice eye liners they are just like the more expensive brand eye liners like Urban Decay 24/7 glide-on eye pencil and less expensive Milani liquif' eye metallic eye liner pencils that I love. Just like those other eye liners they do not smudge which is good. I'm so happy I got these and excited to try them on.

Next is the new Ultra glazewear lip gloss which I really like the old version and have couple of them before they changed them.

Here is the lip gloss with wrapper:

Here is the lip gloss without wrapper:

Here is the new lip gloss with the older version:

Here is swatches of each lip gloss:

So I put on the old versions and the new one. I noticed there is a few thing different about them.
The old version is thicker than the newer one and the older one had a weird taste which the new one does not.
Also the new one kinda burns my lips and the old one does not.
So if I had to pick which one I like better it would be the older ones because they don't burn my lips. My lips are very sensitive and its hard to find lip products that don't burn my lips.
I might have to send this new one back to get money back. To bad they changed something in the new lip gloss that burns my lips.

The last thing I bought was the Avon Naturals body shower gel. There not much to review on this product but I love this shower gel and does what it should do. I have tried the cherry blossom scent before and really like it. I have not found anything that has a cherry blossom scent that I did not like yet.

If you buy any of the products that I reviewed please tell me what ones and if you liked them or not.

Til next time happy shopping :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment