Friday, November 15, 2013

Ulta Haul

Hello again I got a new blog post for my blog followers, so I went to Ulta  today because I read from Nouveau Cheaps blog that Ulta was having a sale on Nyx Eye shadows. I really like the eye shadows I got on the last Ulta sale on all Nyx products a while back. I was only planing on buying like one or two but ended up buying five. They were all priced different and I wanted to use my $3.50 off $10.00 coupon. I got two of the Nyx eye shadows in Lagoon Sparkle and Silk, which was each $2.49. I also got three of the Nyx Glam Shadows in Soprano that was $2.99 and In Motion and Aurora was both each $1.49. 

Top from left to right: In Motion, Soprano, and Aurora
Bottom from left to right: Silk, and Lagoon Sparkle

I figured I saved about $16.00 wow that's a deal. So if you like Nyx eye shadows you should go check it out. 
I will be doing a review on these eye shadows soon as I try them out.

 If you do tell me what colors you get and how much you saved. 
Bye for now and have happy shopping :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment