Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Theme Nail Art

Hello again I'm back with my Thanksgiving nail art for tomorrow.
This a pretty easy nail art design with a base color of a brown and I chose this brown color I got like a month ago which I really like. The brown color is the Sinful Color in Leather Loose and its a matte polish which I don't like as you know from my other posts. The second polish is a orange glitter polish by Jordana. I have a few of the Jordana Glitter nail polishes and I really like them. The one I used for this nail art design is the Copper Blaze it has big hexagon glitter with little glitter which is so pretty. I used NYC in a New York minute quick dry in Grand Central Station as a top coat.


Sinful Color Leather Loose not top coat

Sinful Color Leather Loose base color, Jordana Glitters in Copper Blize,
 and Nyc Grand Central Station as top coat


I did a gradient of glitter started at the tips and doted some glitter to base of the nails all except the ring figure where I covered the whole nail with two coats of Copper Blize.
I really like how they came out.
What do you think?
 If you like me to do a how to on this nail art design let me know.
til next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
And 
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment