Sunday, November 24, 2013

Movies You Must See this Month

Hello again I'm back with what you should see this month in theater before they are gone.
The two movies I saw in the movie theater this month were so good I suggest you should go see in the theater before there gone.

The first movie was Thor: The Dark World it is the second movie of the Thor franchise. If you liked the first Thor movie you will most likely like this one. Well I did. I think you must see it on a big screen to see all of the special effects and animation.

The second movie is The Hunger Games: Catching Fire another second movie for the Hunger Games franchise. If you liked the first movie like the Thor movie you will like this one too. It has really good special effects but you don't have money you can skip it for seeing it on DVD.

So I think the one you really can't miss see in theater is Thor: The Dark World.
I'm not really into the Hunger Games but I like to see movies on the big screen. I love anything marvel so Thor is a must. If you want to see something else go see Hunger Games.
Or like me and see both :0)

That's it for now.
If you see either of these movies let me know and which one you like or don't like.
Til next time enjoy the show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment