Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Bodycology Charmed Apple Review of sample

Yesterday I got a sample of the New Bodycology Charmed Apple Nourishing Body Cream in the mail. This Body cream has a fragrance of juicy apple, rain lily and seductive pear. Its made in the USA, which it good. Its free of mineral oil, Parabens & Phthalates is also a plus.

I was so excited to try out the sample I forgot to take a picture of it lol. Well I tried it out its really nice and this was my first time trying any of the bodycology products. I like that it is not too greasy or sticky like some other body creams or lotion. The other thing I liked is that it does not burn my sensitive skin. I have problems with lotions burning my skin. The only thing that I did not like about it is that it did not have enough of the apple scent which I love. If you don't like a strong apple scent then this lotion is the one for you.

It came with a coupon on a dollar off on any of the bodycology, which is good because i might pick up a lotion or body wash in this scent or one of their other scents.

Did you try this scent or any of their other scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment