Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Free sample from Costco

Hello I'm back with a sample I got from Cosco.com which I found out on freeflys.com.
I got a free sample of Sensoydyne toothpaste from Cosco.com.

I always like getting free samples of toothpaste to take with me on trips and to try out a different brands because I like to change my toothpaste.
This toothpaste says it helps relieve tooth pain from eating or drinking cold items as well as hot foods and sensitivity to hard brushing. It also prevents cavities with fluoride while freshening breath. It also helps to remove stains for whiter, brighter smile. It also #1 dentist recommended brand.

So I can't wait to try it to see if it will work for me.

If you want some free samples too you can go on freeflys.com and sign up.
Most of the free samples I get from freeflys and that's how I heard about Pinchme.

Until next time happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment