Monday, April 14, 2014

Avon Collective Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with a few things I got from Avon from two separate orders.



The first Avon order I got a Avon nail pro nail polish in Green Goddess on sale for $1.99 originally $6 and the Mark Star Status Eye Shadow Palette On sale for $8.99 originally $14.



The second order I got two of my favorite roll on deodorant: Avon skin so soft in signature silk. I use to order a different scent but they discontinued it :0( They were 99 cent each.
I got Avon naturals shower gel in the scent juicy peach blossom on sale for $1.69 originally $6. I really like Avon's shower gels they have so many different scents to choose from. I'm loving the big color pencils so I had to get another one in the color lavender mist for $3.99 originally $7. The last thing I got was a Avon's glow Marbleized baked bronzer in beach glow for $6.99 originally $9. It looks really close to the milani baked bronzers but I don't have any of them to compare to.

I can't wait to try all of my new makeup from Avon. The only thing I was bummed about how small the mark eyeshadow palette was :0(.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment