Friday, April 18, 2014

99 cent and Dallor Tree Store Hauls

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another haul from 99 cent store and the dollar tree store.
I two of the Chap Stick in the flavor raspberry creme because I love the green apple flavor and I always loose them or they go through the was so I figured if I like the flavor I had a backup.

At the dollar tree store I got two more of the 3n1 nail art pens like the gold one I have in a green and pink. They don't have names for the colors which sucks.


I did use one of the chap sticks in the raspberry creme flavor and I really like it so I'm happy I got a spare :0)
I can't wait to try out my new 3n1 nail art pens. I see a nail art for nubs mani in the future.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment