Friday, April 18, 2014

Forever 21 and Target Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
Last weekend I went to the mall with my mom to get a present for someones birthday.
So of course I found something I wanted also.
We went into forever 21 and I got a few things. The first thing I got was gold chain with pastel color hair wrap for your ponytail or for bracelet for $2.80. I also got three pairs of socks that have a Boston terrier and hearts on it. I had to get all three colors because I have a Boston terrier and they where only $1.50 each. And you know I love socks lol.
The last thing I got at Forever 21 was a tinted lip balm called sheer lip color by love & beauty by forever 21 in color coral it was only 99 cents it was $3.80.


Then we went to Target and I got the Don Knotts Reluctant hero pack which has 4 movies for $9.99 is has the ghost and Mr. Chicken, the reluctant astronaut, the shakiest gun in the west, and the love god?. I got it because I really like the ghost and Mr.chicken and wanted to see the other Don Knotts movies.I also got e.l.f waterproof eyeliner pen for $2.00 because I have not tried this eyeliner before and I like the liquid eyeliner.


I tried everything I bought and I like all of them, excepted for the tinted lip balm is not tinted at all and the elf waterproof eyeliner pen which I still trying out to see if my feeling change about it.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment