Friday, April 25, 2014

Marshalls Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I have a small Marshalls haul.
I went to Marshalls to find a perfume to wear everyday and that is a good summer time scent.
I really don't wear perfume and I don't have many.
When I saw this perfume box I had to get it but I did google it to see if it was a perfume that I would like.


When I googled it there was a lot of good reviews on it. It showed the picture of the bottle and I had to have it because its so pretty.

Online it said that the fragrance Rock Me! Summer of Love opens with bergamot, aquatic hyssop and geranium. A heart blooms with freesia, water lily and white peach, while a base encompasses musky rose, sandalwood and ambergris. 

Anna Sui Rock me! Summer of love was on sale for $10.00 that right $10 bucks so I figured I would give it a try. Its retail price is $52.00. 

I really do like the smell its floral but fruity and I can smell the peach which I love smell of peach. Its not an over whelming scent which is good. It does not make me sneeze either. I think I will be wearing this perfume a lot this summer.

What do you think of my haul? Do you have this perfume?
Until next time.
Happy Shopping and enjoy the show.
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment