Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Smiley360 mission/Review: Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Deep Clean Battery Toothbrush and Tooth paste

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with a review of the free Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Deep Clean Battery Toothbrush and Tooth paste that I got from Smiley360.com
I have been using these two products for 5 days now.
Here what they look like:

The Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Deep Clean Battery Toothbrush does what it says.
It has long bristles and short bristles in the brush head so the long bristles get into tight spaces like between your teeth to get all that plaque.
It claims that it removes 100% more plaque which might be true with long bristles.
The head it easy to remove which is a plus when you have to remove it for a new head.
The bristles changes color when you need to change the head which it a good thing because I don't remember when the last time I change my brush head.
It has replaceable batteries which another good thing.
I also like how there is indents in the handle so your hand fits comfortably.


The new Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant tooth paste in the whitening & Enamel Strengthening in fresh mint flavor.
It clams that you get a Radiant Smile in just 5 days.
I tried it for 5 days and my teeth do not look whiter at all. So it does not work on my teeth at all. 
It also clams that it removes stains, improve enamel strength, and restore gloss and luster.
It did not remove my stains on my teeth but I don't know if it improve my enamel or gloss.
It also clams that its deep cleaning which might be true because my mouth feels cleaner but it might be the Deep Clean Battery Toothbrush too.
It also says that Arm & Hammer truly radiant toothpaste is the only toothpaste with baking soda, peroxide and active calcium.
I can tell by the taste that it had baking soda in it which I did not like. They should of made the mint flavor to cover that gross taste.


So after trying the New Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant spinbrush and toothpase, my opione is that I really like the spinbrush and if I did not got it for free I would of bought it.
The toothpaste on the other hand I was not a fan of but some people might like the baking soda type toothpaste but if you don't like me stay away lol.

If you like to try a sample yourself go to GetTrulyRadiant.com or here is a free coupon http://smiley360.com/3016256.cfm

If you do get a sample of the toothpaste let me know if you like it or not.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel


1 comment: