Wednesday, April 9, 2014

My First box from Smiley 360°

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with my first Smiley360 mission box which has a full size product of the new Truly Radiant spinbrush by Arm & Hammer and their Truly Radiant whitening & enamel strengthening toothpaste.


This is my first free full size product that got to try from Smilley360 and I can't wait to try this new product.
I will tell you what I think about this new product after I try it. I just got it today in the mail and wanted to tell you about it.

If you like to find out about Smiley360 go to www.smiley360.com.
If you like a free sample of the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste go to www.GetTrulyRadiant.com.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show.
Also I hope you try out the new Arm &Hammer free sample toothpaste.
Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment