Friday, April 4, 2014

Duo Chrome Smokey Eye

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with another smokey eye Friday look.
This week I used my new Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette.

Product I used for this eye look:


Avon Big Color Eye Shadow Pencil in Vanilla
Avon perfect wear eyewriter liquid eye liner in evening black
E.L.F Eyelid Primer
Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Palette 

The colors I used are marked by the skull and cross bones below:


The color that made me want to buy the Comfort Zone Palette is the duo chrome color that is a brown with teal shimmer. So I wanted to used that color on my eyelid.
I really happy how my smokey eye look came out and I really love that duo chrome eye shadow. I can't wait to try the other eye shadow colors in this palette.

Until next time.
Happy Shopping and enjoy the show :0)

Mel

Also don't forget to check out the other smokey eye looks this week :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment