Friday, April 18, 2014

Walgreens Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm back with a small Walgreens haul.
After seeing bloggers and vloggers loving this color I had to get it. I already got one of the Wet n Wild LE spring polishes in silver lining which I have not used yet but is on my list to use lol. I got Candid Affair for $1.49 which was on sale. 


The last thing I got in this haul is the LE spider man 2 Revlon super lustrous lip gloss in the color electro-shock. I also seen bloggers and vloggers raving about this lip gloss when I saw it I had to have it. In store it was so pretty then the pictures. I'm not a big fan of spider man but I did like the last one better than the series with Tobey Maguire. When I went to pay for it I was kinda shocked that it was $8.49 because the nail polish was less but they had $1.00 off coupon so it was $8.23 with tax. It was still the most I payed for a lip gloss but because it was a LE and so pretty I got it anyways.


I can't wait to try the two things I got. I know its not much but I'm happy with what I got.

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment