Monday, April 28, 2014

Teal with Green Swirls and Dots Mani

Hello MJF followers,
I'm back with another nail art for nubs Monday mani.
This weeks nail art for nubs is a teal and green mani.
I have been love teals lately lol.


The products I used:


Jordana Calcium Basecoat
Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Spare-A-Mint?
Unforgettable Moments Quick Dry Top Coat
Sassy+Chic 3n1 mail art pen no name (bright green)

I been wanting to wear my two Sugar coat polishes and I pick the teal color that I really like as you can see. I did not know what I was going to put on top and remembered that I just bought more colors in the 3n1 nail art pens so I decided to use the green one. I been wanting to try a swirl pattern and this is what my final product of that idea.

I actually really happy with how it came out. At first I hated it but after using it differently its really a nice product. I might have to get more of the 3n1 nail art pens when I see them at the dollar tree.

What do you think of this weeks mani?

Until next time.
Happy shopping and enjoy the show :0)
Don't forget to check out the other nail art for nubs this week.
Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment