Thursday, July 10, 2014

TJ Maxx and Ulta Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
In the end of June I went to TJ Maxx for my mom and got some things for myself and went to Ulta which is next door. For some reason I thought I posted this but I didn't so here is my haul.


When I was at TJ Maxx for my mom I found three items that I had to have. I got this really pretty and good smelling candle. Its scent is Kiwi crushed & sugarcane but there is no name of company. I thought after I burn it I can use it as a candle holder or to hold makeup. It was $7.99 reg. $14.99.
Then they had some O.P.I duo sets for $6.00 which is a deal because each are reg. $9.00. I found two limited edition polishes that really wanted but could not pay full price for polish sorry but no. The polishes I got where from the Great and Powerful Oz collection. The first one is a liquid sand which I never tried in the color What Wizardry Is This? Its a pretty brown that I can wear in the fall. The other polish is called Lights Of Emerald City which is a pretty white and rainbow square glitters.


At ulta I of course bought more nyx eyeshadow which I can never get enough of them. I been wanting to buy the new baked eye shadows and I found two that I had to have.
I got Blue Dream which is a pretty blueish green mermaid color and Ghetto Gold which is really pretty gold shimmery color.
Then I went in the clearance area and I found two things I could not pass up. I got a nyx glam eyeshadow in the color player which is a pretty bluish gray color for $2.49.
I also got this little tube of Macadamia Reviving Curl Cream which I see alot of youtubers liking this brand so I figured for $4.99. I'll give it a try. I also used my coupon for $3.50 off $10 or more. So I saved $6.50 which is really cool.

What do you think of my Haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment