Thursday, July 17, 2014

Dollar Tree Haul

Hello my MJF followers,
I'm so excited to show you what I got at my dollar tree yesterday.


I was so happy to find the skull shaped nail polishes that I saw on you tube that Lissaandbeauty hauled. They had many boxes of them so I might go back to get more to give way for gifts. They don't have color names which I hate but I love skulls so I had to get the four colors they had. They are made buy BC (beauty concepts) and I got blue, purple, pink and orange. I have one of there nail polishes which I also got at the dollar tree and really liked so I hope these are as nice.
I also got more of the new L.A color products that been seeing people hauling on you tube. I got two the chunky lip pencils in feels nude and coral fun. I got one of the L.A colors lip gloss swirl in the color peach swirl. They also had the mascara in blue, purple and black but I have color mascara and never use it so I figured I would skip buy more that I would not use.
I got two funnel cake batter mix to use with my mini funnel cake maker that I got for Christmas which I have not used yet.
The last thing I got was a messenger bag which is the right size to fit my samsung s3. I figured I used it to wear around the house when I wear pants that have no pockets or too small of pockets to fit my cell phone. Also it had stars which I love and had to get.

What do you think of my haul?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment