Thursday, July 10, 2014

Starfish Mani

Hello my MJF followers,
I here to show you my Starfish mani which I used the nail polish from my influenster vox box and my nail polish I got from my pinchme.



The products I used for this mani:
Jordana calcium boost base coat
Sinful Colors Professional Ocean Side (got free from influenster) Base color and Tidal Wave (got free from Pinchme) Starfish.
O.P.I Lights Of Emerald City on thumb, middle, and pinky fingers.
Unforgettable Moments Quick dry top coat
Avon Double ended dotting tool

I was really happy that I received nail polish from influenster and Pinchme. I really love Sinful Colors polishes and been wanting to use these polishes so I wanted to do like a ocean like mani and I decided to do a starfish with Tidal Wave.
I'm really happy how this mani came out and I'm really happy that I got O.P.I lights of emerald city because I have nothing like it in my collection.

What do you think of my mani?

Until next time,
Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment