Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Ghost and Jack-o-lantern Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with second and last Halloween themed mani which I'm so sad about. So lets get into this last Halloween mani of this year.

outside lighting with flash

outside light without flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Wet N Wild fast dry Ebony Hates Chris 
Orly Frenemy 
Fantasy Makers by Wet N Wild Whiteout 
Pure Ice be my clover
Milani nail art black sketch 
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I love black nail polish but don't wear them often and I really love black polishes with glitter in it. Like you saw from the last mani I wore a black jelly with purple glitter so pretty. This time I wore Frenemy which is a black jelly with shard, hex glitters that is so pretty. I used Ebony Hates Chris as a base so that I did not have to many layers to be opaque. I used two of each for this mani. I wanted to add some Halloween nail art so I decided to do a ghost and an Jack-o-lantern. I really love this mani and I'm going to be sad to remove it after Halloween.

I hope you enjoyed seeing the last Halloween Mani of this year.
Also have a 
Happy Halloween

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment