Wednesday, October 19, 2016

I'm Getting Sunburned Eye Look

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with an eye look using the Wet N Wild Color icon eye shadow palette called I'm Getting Sunburned so lets see the look right?


Products I used:
Nyc City Proof eye primer
Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio I'm Getting Sunburned:
Brow Bone Color: Crease and lower lashs to blend out crease color
Eyelid Color: Eyelid
Crease Color: outer v  and lower lash 
Wet N Wild single eyeshadow brulee: Brow Bone 
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black 
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Black 

I have been wanting to us this palette never got around to it. So I pull it out my to use pile. I wanted to use all of the eyeshadows in the palette but I used Wet N Wild Brulee as a brow bone color since all of the eyeshadows are glittery. I used the brow bone color in the palette as crease color instead. I think it came out pretty good and can't wait to do another eye look with this trio.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment