Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Bath and Body Works Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I'm here with another Bath and Body Works hauls. Since they always send me some coupons and I can't help myself I when back two times. So lets just get into what I got.

Youtube video of hauls:


 I got the Purrfect pumpkin body cream because it smells so good. I also had a coupon for a free mini candle so I got another one of the Purrfect pumpkin scent becuase I love it. I wish they had it in the 3 wicks. I also got six of the fall/halloween Pocketbac's because you know I love the fall/Halloween scents. They were 6 for $5.00. So I got two of the Purrfect pumpkin which is Sweet Cinnamon pumpkin which I love. I got two of the Pumpkin Cranberry cider which smells so good. I got one of the Scary Berry.  I had a coupon for a $5.00 body lotion so I Pumpkin Apple Cider which also smells so good.  I also had a coupon for 20% off every thing so it was not to bad for what I got.


I went back because my mom want some wallflowers and I really want the unicorn pocket bac holder that I saw some one hauled on instagram. I was happy to get one its to cute. It was $7.50 which is pricey but I also had 20% off coupon. I also had a free travel size item coupon so I got Champagne Apple & Honey which is usually $5.00. So they were like 3 dollars each which is not too bad.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my Bath & Body Works Hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment