Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween Skittle Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Halloween themed mani to show you for Manicure Mondays. I also had time to do one more Halloween Mani besides this one. So I will have two mani's to show you this Monday. It will be posted after this one of course. So lets get into this Mani.

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with flash

outside lighting without flash

Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Whiteout and Goosebump suit
Sinful Colors  The Bright thing
Wet N Wild Fast Dry Ebony Hates Chris 
Wet N Wild Wild Shine Night Prowl 
Sinful Colors Nail Art Be My Valentine 
Sinful Colors Irish Green
Milani Nail Art Black Sketch 
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat

I wanted to do a Skittle mani which each nail had with a Halloween theme. So lets start with my thumb nail in which I wanted to do an Jack-o-lantern and this was my first time doing one on my nail and I'm very happy how it came out. I really love Night Prowl which is a purple in a black jelly which so pretty. I did use a black polish under it because its more of topper. The next finger I wanted to do Jack Skellington. I then did an eye ball on top of Night prowl like the jack-o-lantern nail. The next nail I did a candy corn because it's not Halloween without candy corn. The last nail I used Whiteout as base for Goosebump suit because its a orange jelly and I wanted it be as bright as in the bottle. I then put a spider web with a spider with green eyes. I really loved how this mani came out and its so Halloween.

I hope you enjoyed one of today's mani for Manicure Mondays and check out the other mani next.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment