Monday, October 31, 2016

Ross Dress For Less Hauls

Hello my MJF stars,
I have few Ross hauls to show you that I been meaning to post. It have Halloween items and other clothing items. So lets get into what I hauled.

Youtube video of hauls:



I got these Womens Skechers GO Walk 3 Crazed Multi for $34.99 which I seen them for $59.99. I been wanting these shoes for a long time but was not going to pay $60 for them and was so happy to find them at ross for a much lower price. I love them.


I also got some dog items because I love to dress my doggies up and I love the Halloween stuff they had for dogs. So I three dog shits from Pet spirite in Frankenstein monster, mummy, and little Pumpkin for $3.99 each. I also got one form Simply Wag which says I love my mummy for $5.99. I also got this Simply Wagner harness wings for $6.99 but I had to return them because they made it smaller then it says. It said it was a medium but it did not fit my dog which wears medium. It was more like a small which I really sad about because they did not have an large.  Now my Jack has not costume but that's ok he going to wear the mummy shirt instead. I will have to find bat wings after Halloween for next year.


I also got this French Laundry plaid shirt for $10.99 which I been loving plaid shirts lately. I been wearing this one a lot. They light weight which is nice for layering and because it has not been getting very cold here yet.


Awhile ago I got this Desk Organizer that was $4.99 then reduced to $3.14 for my eyeshadow palettes.


I got this Urban Girl Plaid Shirt for $11.99. Like I have been saying I love these plaid shirts and when I find one that fits you know I'm getting it. I love this one because its black, blue, red and white so it goes with a lot of my shirts.


I also found these Izod Full sheet set for $14.99 which is really good deal. It also come with two extra pillow case. I love stars and you know I had to get it.


Yep I got another plaid shirt and it another one by Fresh Laundry Plaid Shirt for $10.99. This one has a jean like wash pattern but is made like the others. It goes well with my jeans.


The last thing I got was this New Look Jacket for $19.99 which is a really got deal for a jacket so I could not pass it up. It has some nice details which you can't really see and a lot of pockets. 

I hope you enjoyed these Ross hauls.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  








No comments:

Post a Comment