Friday, October 21, 2016

Halloween: Vampire Makeup Look/Costume

Hello my MJF stars,
I told you last Friday that I wanted to do some Halloween makeup looks. So I decided to do an Vampire eye look to go with this wig I got last year.
So lest get in to what I did for this makup look/costume.

Close up of eye look

full make up with out flash

full makeup with flash

Producs I used:
Eyes: Sephora perfecting eye primer
Makeup forever Aqua cream shade 28708: lid
Wet N Wild  Color Icon Daring Downtown: top right eyeshadow color: crease and bottom lash
Avon Big Color Eye Pencil Vanilla : bottom lash
Wet N Wild Single Eyeshadow Brulee: Brow Bone
Klean Color Hardcore liquid eyeliner black
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Midnight magic eyelashes
Kiss Strip lash adhesive Clear
L'Oréal Voluminous Original Mascara Blackest Black

Face: L'Oréal True Match super-blend able compact makeup C2 natural ivory
NYC Smooth Skin Loose face powder translucent

Lips: Wet N Wild Color Icon Limited Matte Liquid lipstick Don't Be A Plum- Plum

I picked up this wig last year after Halloween with some other wigs. I really love this wig its so cool and I wanted to do a red/black eye look with some cool lashes to get this Vampire makeup look. I don't own any bright red eyeshadows so I used Makeup Forever aqua cream in shade 28708 on my eye lid. I used Wet N Wild Color icon palette called Daring Downtown that got last year and used the black shadow one with red shimmer in it as a crease color and to smoke out my bottom lashes to get the undead look. I then I did my everyday winged eyeliner but I also pulled it down longer on the inner corner I my eye. I pulled out one of my Halloween lashes that I never worn and that it would be perfect for this look. I also used a foundation that I got from 99 cents store that was way too light for my skin tone but perfect for when I want to be pale for this costume. I really liked this foundation and might have to pick it up in my skin tone. I also put on my lips don't be a plum-plum instead a black lip stick which went perfectly with this look.

I hope you liked seeing this makeup look/ costume idea. 
If you have any ideas of what I should do next let me know below.


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment