Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Halloween: Whiteout, Buffy the Violet Slayer and Kindness Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another Halloween themed mani for you. You know I usually post only one mani per week but you know I love Halloween. I been trying to do more Halloween themed nail but been behind on posting them. So you will see more manicures this week.
indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting without flash

outside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild Wild Shine protective base Coat 
Wet N Wild Fantasy Makers Whiteout
Wet N Wild Fast Dry Buffy the Violet Slayer 
Sparitual Kindness 
Nail Stickers Monster (Frankenstein) and Jack-o-lantern 
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

I been wanting to so another marble/squish mani since I did that water themed one a while ago so I decided to do a Halloween themed one. So I used Buffy the violet slayer (purple), Whiteout (white) and Kindness (orange) which look so pretty together. I had to add some nail stickers which look so cute with the marble.

I hope you enjoyed this Halloween Themed mani.
Keep an eye out for more this week.

Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel  

No comments:

Post a Comment