Monday, October 24, 2016

Halloween: Tempest and Dead On Mani

Hello my MJF stars,
I have another mani for Manicure Mondays. I have another you Sinful Colors polish from the Halloween collection this year. I have wanting to wear Dead on for awhile and finally got to put on my nails. 

indoor lighting with flash

outside lighting with out flash

outside lighting with flash
Products I used:
Wet N Wild wildshine protective base Coat 
Sinful Colors Tempest and Dead On
Milani Quick Dry Top Coat 

Since Dead On is a topper with purple glowing base with some glitter in it. I decided to put it over a light purple so you could see the glitter. I used Tempest which a pretty orchid purple which so pretty and I love how it looks with Dead On. This combo would perfect that does not want to wear dark colors for Halloween or love purple or Skulls. It was a pain to get the skull glitter out but you can see it can be done.

I hope you enjoyed this week mani for manicure Monday. 

I will be posting more Halloween nail this week so I can give you some ideas if you like to do you own nail for Halloween so keep an eye out for those posts if you like my manicures. 


Don't Forget to:
Keep Shining Like The Star That You Are!

Until next time,
Mel   

No comments:

Post a Comment